Monday, April 20, 2009

Shopping list - 4/22/09

Okay, LOTS to look forward to reading this week! Wow! First off, Kick Ass #6. If it hadn't been 4 months since an issue came out, I would be even more excited. I'll have to dig out my back issues and refresh myself of where we are. But, I am very excited about a new Mark Millar & John Romita Jr. issue! Good stuff always there! Next is Viking #1. Heard lots of good things about this and it looks to be very different. I am really looking forward to checking it out finally and seeing what it's about. Warren Ellis's latest project, Ignition City, is another one to look forward to. I really enjoyed the first issue and unlike Kick Ass, Ignition City #1 only came out 2 weeks ago, so the story is fresh in my mind! Imagine that! Neil Gaiman's part 2 of his Batman story comes out this week also in Detective Comics #853. I wonder if there is an Alex Ross variant for this issue as well... does anyone know?
  • Amazing Spider-Man #592
  • Batman Battle For The Cowl Arkham #1
  • Detective Comics #853 (issue 2 of 2 in the Neil Gaiman Batman story)
  • Ignition City #2
  • Kick Ass #6
  • Marvels Eye of the Camera #5
  • Viking #1
And then possibly these 2 trades:
  • BPRD: The Warning
  • Freakangles #2
(You can always get the full shipping list of comics from Diamond's website every Monday)

No comments: