Sunday, January 4, 2009

Marvels: Eye Of Camera #2

Okay, I reviewed the first issue here, so I won't go into the background again now =o)  I really don't want to spoil any part of the story either, because I'm giving this a high recommendation as well. So, this "review" is going to be short.

This is a great issue. It is issue #2 of 6. If you didn't pick up the first issue, I recommend trying to get a copy and then get this one too. This continuation of the Marvels story is great. Or, if you prefer trades, I'm sure this will be collected in a trade and sit right next to the original Marvels on many fans' shelves. If it stays this good, I'll be buying the trade also.

Kurt Busiek, alternate/different look at the Marvel universe, fun, excitement, wonderful art, all-ages content... what's not to like about this? Go get it today!

No comments: