Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shopping list - 12/04/08

Due to last week's holiday, Diamond shipped books a day late this week. It's a cruel trick to show up to your local comic shop on Wednesday and be told that new books don't arrive until tomorrow. Ouch. Been there. Not fun.

Anyway, here is what I'm buying this week:
  • Amazing Spider-Man #579
  • Batman #682
  • Criminal 2 #7
  • Hellboy: Wild Hunt #1
  • Immortal Iron Fist #20
  • Justice Society of America
  • Sandman: Dream Hunters #2
  • Marvels: Eye of the Camera #1
I must say, I'm not especially looking forward to any of the titles. I'll put up reviews as I read them. It's been more than a month since an issue of Echo was published and I'm getting antsy for that one. But also, I'm enjoying trades more than monthly issues these days. I cut my monthly subscription down a lot, but I should edit it down even more.

No comments: