Monday, December 29, 2008

Shopping list - 1/2/09

Comics arrive in stores on Friday this week because of the holidays! Two extra days to wait... not sure I'll make it!

Here's what I'm getting:
  • Batman #684
  • Batman Cacophony #2
  • Green Lantern #36
  • Justice League of America #28
  • Justice Society of America #22
  • World of Warcraft #14
  • World of Warcraft Ashbringer #3
  • Marvels Eye of the Camera #2
It's been a month since Marvels Eye of the Camera #1 came out and I can't wait! The first one was great and I want to keep reading =o)  If Batman Cacophony doesn't get better in this issue, I'll have to drop it. Kevin Smith does good with movies, but I'm not sure comics are right for him. Maybe this issue will turn it around for me, I don't know. But I was not impressed at all with issue #1. My wife will be excited to hear that the Warcraft comics are coming out. I can't read them - they are terrible. But, my wife likes them, so I buy them =o)

(You can always get the full shipping list of comics from Diamond's website every Monday)

No comments: